Patchelorette Competition Terms & Conditions
The Princess Polly Patchelorette Promotion (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Princess Polly which is located at 1/13 Rothcote Court, Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia (the "Company"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
1. The Promotion is open to all users aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Princess Polly, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Princess Polly reserves the right to verify the eligibility of users. Princess Polly may require information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry.
2. The promotion runs from 4 July, 2016 to 18 July, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). The winners will be announced on 18 July, 2016.
3. One lucky voter (who votes for the winning contestant), will receive the jacket AND a $500 Princess Polly Voucher, which is valid to be redeemed until 18 July, 2017. The winning Contestant is the person who gains the most amount of votes in The Competition. The gift voucher is redeemable for product and not redeemable for cash or to purchase other vouchers. Princess Polly is also giving away one of every jacket to a lucky voter. The Patchelorette Contestant with the most votes will receive a $500 donation to a charity of their choice.
4. The prizes will be drawn at random.
5. If the user opts in to the Company's newsletter, the user will be added to their database for marketing purposes.
6. Princess Polly will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
7. Princess Polly reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of similar value. None of the prizes are transferable.
8. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, Princess Polly reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of any winner; and/or to allocate the available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
9. The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with the promotion and it is a condition of entry that the winners agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
10. Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion.
11. Princess Polly reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, Users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
12. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook or any other form of social media. By entering this Promotion, Users are providing information to Princess Polly and not to Twitter or Facebook and agree to release Twitter and Facebook from any liability associated with the Promotion.